Colossal power and performance
Fuel even the most intensive creative projects with up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics and DDR5 memory. Our most powerful XPS laptop to date. Dell Performance helps unlock access to four modes—quiet, performance, cool and optimized. Each mode tailors fan speeds and battery life, with performance mode unlocking the full power of your PC.
12th Gen Intel® Processors
With 8 cores and 16 threads, get desktop-level performance to power intense creative programs (2D and 3D) in the convenience of a laptop.
Built to perform
Take your projects to a new level. Get AI-acceleration in top creative apps backed by the NVIDIA® Studio platform. The GeForce RTX™ Series laptops are built to perform in record time. The XPS 17 is available with GeForce RTX™ 3050 graphics.
Advanced thermal design
The discrete graphics feature offers unique dual opposite outlet fans, resulting in more airflow overall and improved skin temperatures.*
A vibrant visual experience
Stay immersed in the creative flow with high resolution, color-rich panels and increased viewing space to keep you productive. Integrated Eyesafe® display technology helps to reduce harmful blue light while maintaining vivid color. The stunning four-sided Infinity Edge display enables an amazing screen-to-body ratio providing a 17-inch screen in a 15-inch size form factor.
Created for creators.
XPS configurations badged with Creator Edition* have been carefully selected for those wishing to cultivate their content creation skills—be it photography, graphic design, music production or beyond.
If you’re looking to do your best work, NVIDIA® GPUs can make it happen—fast. Render quicker. Broadcast clearer. Edit videos better. From raytracing and VR to AI-powered 8K video editing, NVIDIA® GPUs paired with exclusive, free NVIDIA® Studio drivers, boost workflow and brings out the best in your creative apps.
A full SD card slot makes the XPS 17 a mecca for photography by enabling rapid import of RAW images.
Using authentic premium materials, the XPS 17 is precision cut to achieve a flawless finish look. All in a durable, lightweight design where the finest details are considered and the essentials are elevated.
100% of the enclosure is sculpted by a CNC machining process. A high precision, machine-milled aluminum chassis creates an elegant design that’s stronger and stiffer than magnesium or plastic. Diamond cut sidewalls provide a scratch-resistant surface.
Cool and light
The black carbon fiber palm rest, inspired by the aerospace industry, allows for maximum strength and minimal weight.
The XPS 17 features a massive display, a broad, comfortable touchpad and an edge-to-edge backlit keyboard with large key caps for maximum productivity.
Incredible sound for mixing or listening
Expand audio into an immersive 3D soundscape with our quad speaker design and Waves Nx® 3D Audio for Speakers. The XPS 17 is the first-ever laptop featuring Waves Nx® 3D Audio for Speakers tuned by multi-Grammy Award® winning producer, Jack Joseph Puig.*
Fast and secure log-on
With a variety of technologies, the new XPS 17 enables more productivity, faster. Log-on instantly with built-in lid sensor that powers up the laptop in milliseconds, plus log-on securely with facial recognition or fingerprint reader and Windows Hello.
Our black packaging trays are a step beyond typical recycling. 25% of the material consists of ocean bound plastics collected from costal areas, while the remaining 75% are made up of other recycled plastics.
The XPS 17 is ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Gold registered* with 90% of the laptop’s parts being easily recycled or reused.
Their latest. Our greatest.
Together, Windows 11 and Dell PCs create a best-in-class experience.
An inspiring new look and feel makes for a calmer desktop. Snap assistant helps focus your workflow while desktops allow you to organise your open windows.
Call, chat, and make plans come to life with Teams on Windows 11* right from your PC regardless of what computer or phone or tablet they are on.*
Ports & Slots
1. 2x Thunderbolt™ 4 (USB Type-C™) with DisplayPort and Power Delivery
2. Full-size SD card reader v6.0
3. 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo jack
(1) USB-C to USB-A v3.0 & HDMI v2.0 adapter ships standard.
4. Wedge-shaped lock slot
5. 2x Thunderbolt™ 4 (USB Type-C™) with DisplayPort and Power Delivery
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 19.54 mm (0.77 in.)
2. Width: 374.48 mm (14.74 in.)
3. Depth: 248.08 mm (9.76 in.)
4. Starting Weight: 2.17 kg (4.79 lbs.)* for non-touch with 97Whr battery; 2.57 kg (5.67 lbs.)* for non-touch with 97Whr battery